Ready? Let's get started!
#1 – Imagine there are five animals in front of you.They make up quite an interesting cast of characters; you've got a cow, a sheep, a tiger, a horse and a pig. Put the animals in whatever order makes you feel happy. Remember, don't think too deeply; just write the names of the animals in an order that you like.
Question #2 – Describe every noun in this list.
- A dog is _______.
- A cat is _______.
- A rat is _______.
- Coffee is _______.
- The sea is _______.
Question #3 – Think about 5 people that are significant in your life.For each of the five people, choose a color from the following list:
So, what does it all mean?Let's break each question down and look at what your answers mean.
Question #1 – Your Priorities
- Cow: Your career
- Tiger: Your self-worth
- Sheep: Love
- Horse: Family
- Pig: Money
Question #2 – Your Attitude Towards Life
- Dog: Your personality
- Cat: Your partner's personality
- Rat: Your enemies' personality
- Coffee: Views about Sex
- Sea: Your life overall
Question #3 – Your Attitude Towards People
- Yellow: Someone who had a major impact on your life.
- Orange: Someone you consider to be a true friend.
- Red: Someone you love wholeheartedly.
- White: Your kindred spirit.
- Green: Someone you will never forget.