1. Aloe VeraAloe vera is known for its natural soothing and healing properties. It works wonders on the skin, and it's also a great natural remedy for stretch marks. Here's how to use aloe vera for stretch marks:
- Directly rub Aloe vera gel on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse the area with water.
2. Castor OilCastor oil is often used to treat skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines, and pimples. It can also be used to lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Apply some castor oil to the stretch marks and gently massage the area in circular motions for 5-10 minutes.
- Wrap the area with a thin cloth.
- Using a hot water bottle or a heating pad, apply gentle heat to the area for up to 30 minutes per day.
- Repeat this process daily for at least one month to see results.
3. Lemon JuiceLemon juice is naturally acidic, allowing it to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, acne, and other scarring on the skin.
- Rub fresh lemon juice onto the stretch marks using circular motions.
- Allow the juice to soak into the skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
4. SugarRaw sugar works as a natural exfoliant for the skin, which can help reduce the look of stretch marks.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of raw sugar with some almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the stretch marks and gently rub it on the skin for a few minutes before taking a shower.
- Use this remedy for about a month to see your stretch marks become lighter.
5. AlfalfaAlfalfa leaves contain vitamins, minerals and nutrients to improve the overall health of the skin. They are also rich in protein, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K, which will provide nourishment to the skin.
- Mix some alfalfa powder with a few drops of chamomile oil to form a smooth paste.
- Massage the paste onto the affected area 2-3 times a day.
- Use this method daily for a few weeks to achieve noticeable improvement.
6. Cocoa ButterCocoa butter works as an effective natural moisturizer to nourish the skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Look into cacao butter as a raw alternative.
- Make a mix using 1/2 cup of cocoa butter, 1 teaspoon of wheat germ oil, 2 teaspoons of grated beeswax and 1 teaspoon each of apricot kernel and Vitamin E oil.
- Heat the mixture until the beeswax melts.
- Store the mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator and apply it to the affected area 2-3 times a day to hydrate the skin.
7. Olive OilOlive oil contains many nutrients and antioxidants that help clear up numerous skin problems, including stretch marks.
- Massage slightly warm extra virgin olive oil onto the affected area to improve blood circulation and reduce the look of stretch marks.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes to allow the skin to absorb the vitamin A, D and E present in the olive oil.