- Stomach pain
The Power of Sedative HerbsAs Dr. Philip Fritchey shares in his book Practical Herbalism: Ordinary Plants with Extraordinary Powers, nervines and adaptogens are two sedative classes of herbs. They work by interacting with the central nervous system, reducing stress, and calming nervous thoughts. And the natural remedy I'm about to show you combines the effects of nervines and adaptogens to create an effective, potent and safe sleep aid.
Ingredients Required for Homemade Sleeping PillsAll of the herbs listed below can be purchased from the Bulk Herb Store.
- 2 parts powdered Valerian root (no less, no more – Valerian root is powerful)
- 2 parts powdered skullcap
- 1 part powdered lemon balm (Melissa)
- 1 part powdered oatstraw
- 1 part powdered passion flower
- 1/2 part powdered rhodiola root
- 1/4 part powdered hop flowers
- Vegetable capsules