Grow together - Refer a friend and receive $10 off when they make their first Flora purchase!
Propagation and potting tips
Find your perfect plant
Building your own terrarium
15 Things You Should Never Apologize For
Do you feel like you're always apologizing? Or are you often wondering whether or not you should've apologized? Here are 15 things you should never apologize for! Be yourself, be honest, do what's best for you and stand behind your beliefs.
1. Don't apologize for cutting toxic people out of your life, no matter how long you've known them or how close you once were to them.
2. Don't apologize for ignoring someone's text message after not hearing from the person for months and feeling hurt.
3. Don't apologize for posting song lyrics, a quote, or an article that may offend someone, somewhere. Post it if you believe in it and be proud.
4. Don't apologize for being a little bit guarded. Protect yourself and your heart.
5. Don't apologize for deciding to stop loving someone who hurts you or did you wrong.
6. Don't apologize for calling someone out. It's your right to set boundaries in every relationship.
7. Don't apologize for ignoring people who only need you when it's convenient for them.
8. Don't apologize for putting yourself first.
9. Don't apologize for being open and honest.
10. Don't apologize for trusting all the wrong people. There is a lesson to be learned from everyone you meet.
11. Don't apologize for celebrating, even when there's nothing to celebrate. The fun does not have to be tied to certain occasions or achievements.
12. Don't apologize for still learning what matters, who you want in your life, and which direction to go.
13. Don't apologize for telling your friends what they need to hear to help them in the long run, even if it's not what they want to hear at the moment.
14. Don't apologize for your beliefs, hold onto them firmly.
15. Don't apologize for simply becoming whoever you choose to be.
Actually, just stop apologizing. Start thanking instead!