How to make Golden Paste:½ cup turmeric powder 1 cup spring water (+ ½ extra if necessary) 1.5 tsp ground black pepper 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil Directions:
- Mix water (1 cup) with turmeric powder in a pan and slowly heat it up and stir for 6-10 minutes until you get a thick paste (add the additional ½ cup water if it is too thick).
- Add black pepper and oil and continue stirring until all the ingredients are fully mixed in together.
- Allow the paste to cool. Store in the refrigerator in a jar for up to 1-2 weeks.
- Raw root: 1.5-3 grams
- Powdered turmeric: 1-3 grams
- Curcumin standardized powder: 400-600 mg, three times a day
- Liquid extract (1:1): 30-90 drops
- Tincture (1:2): 15-30 drops, four times a day