Side effects of antibiotics include:
- Severe diarrhea
- Allergic reaction: hives, swelling, rash, lightheadedness
- Vaginal thrush: discharge, itching
- Oral thrush: white patches on the tongue
Master Tonic Health BenefitsThe benefits of master tonics include antibacterial effects, improved digestion, help with cold and flu symptoms, infection prevention and relief, nausea relief, immune system strengthening and headache relief, just to name a few. Many people take this type of tonic daily to improve overall health.
Master Tonic IngredientsTurmeric, ginger, garlic, onion, horseradish, chili peppers, and apple cider vinegar ( International products) are the common ingredients used in a master tonic. However, if any of these ingredients do not work with your system, you can remove them. You can make your own tonic based on your needs or taste. It is also possible to replace chili peppers with cayenne pepper and to use fresh ginger and turmeric. Of course, fresh ingredients have more benefits than the dried and ground versions, but dried and/or ground will work just fine. Also, remember to go organic or local when you buy your ingredients, and to use organic apple cider vinegaras the base.
Simple Master Tonic Recipe
- 2 tbsp of turmeric powder or 2 knuckles of turmeric root
- 24 oz apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 hot peppers, sliced
- Add all dry ingredients to a mason jar and fill the jar with apple cider vinegar ( click here forInternational products ).
- Let the jar sit in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks to 30 days (this depends on how strong you want your tonic). Shake the jar a couple of times a day.
- Strain the mixture into another mason jar and use the remains for cooking if you wish.
- To start with, take a tablespoon of your tonic a day and slowly work up to a small shot glass.
- For more serious infections, take up to 6 tablespoons of the tonic a day.