You have got to check this out!
DIY Honey Wrap Home Remedy
- Organic Pure Honey (Try to find local honey.)
- Coconut Flour
- Gently Melted, Organic Coconut Oil
- Gauze, Napkin, Paper Towel, or Handkerchief
- Adhesive Medical Tape
- Mix coconut flour with enough honey to make a paste. The honey should be coated with enough flour so that it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Add a little of the gently melted coconut oil and then add some additional flour to return the mixture to a paste-like consistency.
- Spread the paste onto your chosen material (gauze etc.) and wrap it in cheesecloth.
- Place the gauze onto the center of the patient’s chest, just below the throat and secure into place with the medical tape. Cover the patch with clothing (shirt or pajamas).
- For children, it is best to apply this patch 2-3 hours before bedtime. Remove the patch when it is time for the child to go to bed for the night. Adults can wear the patch overnight and can enhance the effectiveness of the patch by adding mustard powder to the original paste.
- Sweating is typical with this treatment because honey has a warming effect.
- Significant relief should be experienced after the first treatment, but it is perfectly safe to continue this treatment as necessary.