Here are 10 habits that will help you increase your attraction!
1. Connect With PeopleIt's important to be a good listener. When you're more interested in what someone else has to say than talking about yourself, the other person will feel like you really care. Talking about work or the weather can get a conversation going, but sharing dreams, goals or passions will help establish a real connection.
2. Make Friendships a PriorityYour true friends are always there when you need them, so don't let your friendship take a backseat to the other things going on in your life. By nourishing your friendships and making time for the people you care about, you'll ensure that those great people are in your life to stay.
3. Live in the MomentLife can get hectic, but remember to slow down and appreciate things as you experience them. Being mindful is an attractive quality because it is a peaceful self-awareness in which a person acknowledges the beauty in the present moment.
4. Stay ActiveTaking care of your body, inside and out, is extremely important to health, happiness and well-being. Exercise will help keep your body healthy and allow you to be more comfortable and confident in your own skin.
5. Know Your Self-WorthKnowing your self-worth allows you to be confident. Hold your head high and don't stray from your morals or standards. Being confident in who you are will help you find a partner who shares similar standards.
6. Nourish YourselfFood is fuel for your body. Putting processed food into your body won't help it function properly — it will eventually harm it. Choose fresh, healthy foods to fuel your body.
7. Get Enough SleepSleep is vital to your health and well-being. Not only does a good night's rest rejuvenate your body, it keeps your skin looking healthy and your eyes clear. A well-rested person is able to cope with stress better.
8. Make Time for YourselfDon't let yourself get so busy that you don't have time to relax and unwind. Allow time each day to do something you love, or something that will help you recharge. Go for a run in the morning, take a bubble bath in the evening, or read a few chapters from a book each day. Find an activity that feeds your soul.