Who has this problem?Of course, cleaning your oven is a must, but it is low to the ground, and the door is in the way. Then there's the self-cleaner, but that brings the temperature up insanely high, and your baking is out of commission for about 3 hours. It's actually a little scary just how hot ovens get when they self-clean.
There is an easier way to clean your oven, and it's all natural!
Check it out! (Yes, vinegar is misspelled in the video.)https://youtu.be/wp0FT2tQ-8c
Sparkling Cleaner Instructions:
- What you need is water, baking soda, vinegar, an oven-safe pan or bowl, and a sponge or washcloth.
- Mix equal parts water, baking soda, and vinegar together in your oven-safe container.
- Dab some of the solution on the bottom -- maybe even the sides if necessary -- and door, then place the rest of the solution in the container on an oven rack.
- Set the temperature to 100 degrees, and let it run for 45 minutes.
- Wipe up all the loose gunk, et voila! Your oven is clean.