Reishi Mushroom TeaDrinking reishi mushroom tea can improve your overall health and well-being. While it may sound strange to drink a tea made from reishi mushrooms, or any mushroom, for that matter, it's actually a common practice, one you should consider adopting. After all, you drink tea made from herbs--why not try reishi mushroom tea, as well? Once you get used to the idea it isn't so strange. And as the health benefits of these mushrooms are outstanding, it's hard to find an argument against eating them or drinking them as a tea.
Here's how to make reishi mushroom tea:
- Add 1-2 large reishi slices to a quart of water.
- Bring the water and reishi mushrooms to a boil. (Tip: try adding licorice root or ginger. This will help add a sweet note.)
- Let boil for 15 minutes.
- If water evaporates, add more.
- Strain and drink your reishi mushroom tea when it's cool.
- Alternatively, add a tea spoon of reishi mushroom powder to one mug of hot water and stir.