1. MagnesiumMagnesium is the second most abundant element found in human cells. It works to regulate over 300 enzymes in the body! It also aids in many bodily functions. Magnesium plays an important role in food metabolism, the synthesis of fatty acids and proteins, and the transmission of nerve impulsive. Magnesium is one of the seven macrominerals considered essential for the body. Humans need at least 100 milligrams per day to function properly. Getting enough magnesium allows the body to regulate temperature properly, detox, produce energy and form healthy bones and teeth. It's estimated that over 80% of the population has a magnesium deficiency!
2. HoneyHoney contains flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants that help protect against disease. It acts as an anti-bacterial and an anti-fungal that helps flush toxins from the body. It works to strengthen the immune system. Honey has been used to aid in weight loss, heal sore throats, coughs and balance the body. It's also thought to help fight insomnia, lowering anxiety levels to give you a better night's rest.
3. LemonLemon is highly beneficial when it comes to your health. It's a natural anti-carcinogenic, anti-fungal and antibacterial. It works to pull toxins from your bloodstream, keeping your body healthy. You may have used lemon in a natural remedy in the past. It's often recommended for treating colds, headaches, coughs and the flu among other ailments. Lemon is able to restore health safely and naturally. It's also thought to calm the body while boosting energy levels.
Magnesium Anti-Anxiety ElixirIngredients
- 1 tablespoon of magnesium
- 1 glass of water
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 ice cube
- Take 1 tablespoon of magnesium and add it to a glass of water.
- Stir well.
- Add 1/2 lemon to the mix. Lime is optional.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Add 1 ice cube to the mixture.