Grow together - Refer a friend and receive $10 off when they make their first Flora purchase!
Propagation and potting tips
Find your perfect plant
Building your own terrarium
5 Reasons Why Pisces are Psychic & Mystics Of Every Type
Happy birthday, Pisces!
The Sun enters your sign on February 19. Did you know your sign is psychic?
1. Like Cancer and Scorpio, Pisces is a water sign. Water is the feeling element in astrology. An emphasis always confers an ability to detect unseen currents that tell of conditions before they appear.
2. Like Gemini, Virgo and Sagittarius, Pisces is a mutable sign, making it highly impressionable. If water lends an early warning system, mutable suggests that messages received will register.
3. Pisces' modern ruling planet is Neptune, a planet associated with mediums, clairvoyants and mystics of every type.
4. Pisces, the last sign, precedes Aries, the next and first sign, when the cycle begins anew. Pisces seeks to save the valuable remains of the past cycle for an unknown future it intensely feels. Having a foot in both the now, and what will be, makes Pisces open to visions of what could be.
5. Just like fish in the ocean do not see the water they are swimming in, Pisces often don't know they are psychic, especially if it shows up in small ways! Their obliviousness to their own gift can expose them.
Recently, I attended a spectacular birthday party for an Aquarian's 50th, and the hall had been decorated in dramatic purple balloons and banners. A Pisces friend was amazed to see that for this event, he had unknowingly selected a purple outfit that blended in completely. He couldn't believe it because he didn’t know beforehand...
He only laughed when I told him that it’s because Pisces is psychic!
Michael Barwick is a professional astrologer with 30 years of experience. In addition to his regular practice, he is an international speaker. Michael believes sun sign astrology is always entertaining and meant to be taken lightly! To learn more about him, you can visit his website, subscribe to his newsletter or contact him here.