Grow together - Refer a friend and receive $10 off when they make their first Flora purchase!
Propagation and potting tips
Find your perfect plant
Building your own terrarium
5 Ways to Make Freezing Fun This Winter
As the seasons begin to change and the winter season rolls in, Mother Nature shares a new perspective on life with us. Although that does encompass the occasional harsh cold front, and a significant increase in time spent inside, there are ways to make the best of it - as long as you are willing to get a bit creative.
2. Search for common man-made objects, that nature has recreated in her own unique way.
3. Walk on questionably thin ice - for the pure enjoyment of observing what is beneath you:
4. Take out those dusty skates from the attic and glide gracefully down the open road.
5. Freeze your lemons, cook a meal, grate the frozen lemons and add it to salads, ice-cream, soups, cereals, noodles, your favorite drink or anything else. You'll enjoy a great new taste - with a host of healing benefits!
6. Become a myth-buster and prove to the world why sub-zero pole licking still is ... a bad idea?